In a continued effort to provide a safe working environment for both our employees and customers during this Public Health Emergency we have instituted the following precautions:
- Please do not enter our locations if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, muscle aches, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (See www.cdc.gov for more information) or if you have been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 14 days.
- All drivers entering PBSGC facilities will be required to adhere to the CDC protocols currently in place, which includes maintaining social distance (at least 6 feet) and avoiding physical contact with other personnel.
- We are limiting access to our business offices and scale houses to employees only.
- During the Public Health Emergency we will no longer require truck drivers to sign scale tickets.
- PBSGC will not be accepting currency payment for cash sales. All purchases must be completed by credit card (verbally) or on account. This is a temporary policy change.
- All drivers will be required to utilize either gloves or disposable towels when handling ticketing boxes, scale tickets and load out switches.
Our management teams are meeting daily to discuss the latest developments with a focus on the health and safety of our employees and customers. As we all understand, this situation is fluid and changing daily. We will provide additional details as they become available. Should you have any questions, please reach to one of our Sales Team members.
Vice President – Aggregates
PINE BLUFF SAND AND GRAVEL COMPANY