COVID-19 Safety & Precautions
At Pine Bluff Materials we’re committed to the health and safety of our team members and their families, our clients and our communities. Currently all operations and facilities remain open as we actively monitor CDC reports on COVID-19 as well as follow recommended precautions. As always, safety remains our top priority.
March 20th, 2020
Re: Distribution Terminals and Scale Houses
Dear Customers and Haulers:
In a continued effort to provide a safe working environment for both our employees and customers during this Public Health Emergency we have instituted the following precautions:
- Please do not enter our locations if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, muscle aches, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (See www.cdc.gov for more information) or if you have been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 14 days.
- All drivers entering PBSGC facilities will be required to adhere to the CDC protocols currently in place, which includes maintaining social distance (at least 6 feet) and avoiding physical contact with other personnel.
- We are limiting access to our business offices and scale houses to employees only.
- During the Public Health Emergency we will no longer require truck drivers to sign scale tickets.
- PBSGC will not be accepting currency payment for cash sales. All purchases must be completed by credit card (verbally) or on account. This is a temporary policy change.
- All drivers will be required to utilize either gloves or disposable towels when handling ticketing boxes, scale tickets and load out switches.
Our management teams are meeting daily to discuss the latest developments with a focus on the health and safety of our employees and customers. As we all understand, this situation is fluid and changing daily. We will provide additional details as they become available. Should you have any questions, please reach to one of our Sales Team members.
Vice President – Aggregates
PINE BLUFF SAND AND GRAVEL COMPANY
- COVID19 Stop the Spread of Germs
- COVID19 Stop the Spread of Germs Español
- COVID19 Symptoms
- COVID19 Symptoms Español
- Coronavirus Infographic
- Coronavirus Infographic Español
- COVID19 Customer & Vendor Precautions
- COVID19 Customer & Hauler Information_PBM
- COVID19 Vaccine Facts
- COVID19 Vaccines Facts Español
- Team Member Guidance COVID19
- EAP COVID19 Support
- EAP COVID19 Support Español
- MSHA Response to COVID19
- COVID19 Prevention
- COVID19 Prevention Español
- COVID19 Feeling Sick?
- COVID19 Feeling Sick? Español
- COVID19 Guidance on Smoking, Vaping, Spitting
- COVID19 Guidance on Smoking, Vaping, Spitting Español
- EAP Coping with COVID19
- EAP Coping with COVID19 Español